A couple of weeks ago Zoey and I headed out to Majestic Farms to pick some blueberries. It was the first time for both of us. Zoey thought it was wonderful. She was so excited to bring her own basket, which was her flower girl basket from Jason and Kimmy's wedding. I was very impressed when she actually filled the whole basket up. Once she had filled her basket she felt like her work was done and it was time to enjoy the blueberries. I don't know how many she ate, but she thought each and every one was delious. Needless to say when we went again two weeks later she was very excited that we were going again. I personally liked the picking the second time around. It seemed much easier even with Josiah on my back. I think I liked it better because it was much cooler and the blueberries where grouped together more so I could pull them off the vines not just pick them one by one. All together we picked 23 pounds. Zoey is already looking forward to next year when we will get to do it again.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Blueberry Picking
A couple of weeks ago Zoey and I headed out to Majestic Farms to pick some blueberries. It was the first time for both of us. Zoey thought it was wonderful. She was so excited to bring her own basket, which was her flower girl basket from Jason and Kimmy's wedding. I was very impressed when she actually filled the whole basket up. Once she had filled her basket she felt like her work was done and it was time to enjoy the blueberries. I don't know how many she ate, but she thought each and every one was delious. Needless to say when we went again two weeks later she was very excited that we were going again. I personally liked the picking the second time around. It seemed much easier even with Josiah on my back. I think I liked it better because it was much cooler and the blueberries where grouped together more so I could pull them off the vines not just pick them one by one. All together we picked 23 pounds. Zoey is already looking forward to next year when we will get to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment